Monday 11 February 2013

Story/Idea


ORIGINAL STORY

My story involves a smart, clean, calm, crocodile and his annoying, energetic, crocodile hunter housemate , where they both live together deep in the sunny swamps. It starts off with the crocodile home alone cooking dinner, he is then greeted by his housemate the hunter who enters the house. The hunter then steps back outside and leaves his crocodile housemate looking puzzled but slightly more annoyed. Seconds later, we see this other crocodile tied up get launched through the door way and onto the house wooden floor. Following the tied up crocodile is the hunter walking back in with a knife and is about to slice up this other crocodile. He is then interrupted by the housemate crocodile and is told to leave the house! He leaves and takes his captured crocodile with him. The housemate crocodile then pulls a face that gives us this "why me?" expression. It then cuts to the "next day..." and the same actions are repeated. So you understand that this happens everyday and is day to day routine. 

IDEA OF STORY

The Idea of my story came from my own experience where i am in living in lincoln. I am living in a house with 3 housemates. Basically, I see myself as the tidy one who makes sure the rubbish goes out and the bathroom, kitchen and living is always spotless. But whenever I go out or am doing something in the house, one housemate is constantly making a mess! Bringing things intro the house , like muddy feet, rubbish just that doesn't need bringing into the house. But beside their messiness they're aright housemate. So I decided to make a story on this situation. 

This will be turned into a 2D animatic with some sounds. I will do some full animation with colour but that will probably be a walk cycle, depending on timing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment